Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Tuesday, May 20, 2008

BABE ON THE WAY!

Yesterday I had the privilege of photographing Lisa 2 weeks before her beautiful baby is born. Yes..... yet another stunner!! Thanks Lisa for being so easy to photograph! Enjoy your SNEAK PEEK! and best wishes for a dream labour. I am totally looking forward to meeting bub in the next few weeks. Call me when you are ready xxx






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Gemma,

Thanks for the sneek peek. Loving what I see so far. Can't wait to see the rest. We will be in contact soon to arrange next round of pictures with us and bubs.

Speak soon xx