Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Monday, July 5, 2010

Sweet Perfection ♥ Gold Coast Newborn Photographer

I am blessed with such beautiful clientelle and it is clients like these that make me realize just how lucky I am to be a photographer. From the moment I met this family, I knew they were beautiful inside and out. Their warm smiles; the love for their girls oozing from their every pore; their appreciation of custom portraiture; even down to their perfectly ironed selection of designer dresses for Miss A. Just perfect ♥

I captured some divine images of their brand new princess as well some very special shots of big sister A, whom might I add, had possibly the best eye-lashes I have EVER seen!!! My only regret was not getting Mum & Dad in on the action!!! Next time for sure :)

This first image was ordered as a big canvas print ~ Canvas Prints are without a doubt the most popular product in the Studio and I think it will look delicious on their wall, don't you?! Please enjoy this selection of SOME of my favourite images from this beautiful session and if you have a moment, please leave me some 'blog love' in the comments area below.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Simone said...

Leaving you some blog luuuurve - gorgeous images and yummy light. Perfect shots as usual Jem xo

KatherineB said...

Jemma that last shot with those eyelashes is heaven - beautiful work :)

Anonymous said...

Great shots Jem, not too hard with such dear little subjects I guess.
Love them.