Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Smokin' Hot Maternity!!!

Yesterday I had a fun shoot with a gorgeously Yummy-Mummy-to-be! She was up for anything and we got some hot shots. I also have to add that this beauty is still wearing her 'pre-preggas' jeans with only 8 weeks to go ~ OMG! I wish!!!!!!!!!!!!


Thanks for a great shoot Brookey :) Enjoy the rest of your pregnancy and I look forward to meeting bub soon! Don't forget to leave me some Blog Love please x


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is certainly glowing. Can't wait to meet Baby.
love to Brooke and her husband.
Gail

Anonymous said...

Thanks for making the time to fit me in Jemma! I had a wonderful photo shoot, I felt very welcomed and relaed which made it easy for me to be open to try anything. I love the photos they make me feel like a beautiful pregnant mumma to to be, which can be hard to feel when your pregnant sometimes... love to you, Brooke and Bubba!

and thanks Mummy Gail for the lovely message!

Anonymous said...

Pre preggers jeans....Done up!!!! Great shots jem...you've done this hot mumma justice!!
xoxo Kris

Anonymous said...

Lucky lady to have such lovely photos taken before the birth.
Will look forward to seeing pics of the baby when it comes.
Garden Girl. X