Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Monday, April 20, 2009

Blue-eyed Angel!!!

Thismorning I had a studio session with an old friend and her exquisite little blue-eyed angel Miss H. It was lovely to spend the morning with them and I am in L*O*V*E with this session ~ who would have known that this princess kept me on my toes??!!! :)

Thanks girls - hope you enjoy your Sneak Peek. Please feel free to share the link with friends and family and leave me some Blog Lovin in the comments section below! xoxo



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW !!!! You are one talented chicky babe Jem, they are gorgeous shots and she does look like an angel!! Thank you so much and thankyou for your patience. How will I ever choose which ones to get ??? Sugar xxxx

Anonymous said...

Jemma she is adorable and the shots are excellent, can't wait to see the rest.
Gail

Unknown said...

Jem these are so super crispy

what a gorgeous little girl

Fee
xxx

Aimee Barwick said...

She is so beautiful. Love the last action shot. Aimee x

Anonymous said...

She is a little doll, and your right Aimee the action shot is great. It will be hard for her mum to choose.
Garden Girl. X

Anonymous said...

Aaaah.....Gorgeous!! Put your hands up if you're cute!!
Kris