Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Tuesday, March 31, 2009

What a Doll !!!

Remember this little sleeping beauty???


Well, here she is 7 months later. What a dolly! She was quite the model today :) Such a sweet age - she was singing and smiling all morning.
It was lovely to catch up ~ Thanks Aims and Little Miss H - hope you enjoy your Sneak Peek! Please feel free to share the link with friends and family and don't forget to leave me some loving please xo



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my Goodness! How absolutely beautiful. These kids just keep getting more adorable by the day.
Love to Aimee, Simon and little miss H.
Gail

Anonymous said...

Forgot to mention how Shots 1 & 2 show off her eyes - great photos Jem.
She is just a picture of innocence.
Love them.
Gail

Aimee Barwick said...

So amazing Jemma, thank you so much, they are just divine!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jem, You've done it again.
Absolutly beautiful. I will have a job ahead to choose a few favourites.
Love,
Garden Girl XXOO
Miss H's Nanna.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jem.....gorgeous shots of little Harper...the last one is my fav.....
Luv Christa C

Aubry Canales Photography said...

Beautiful! I love it when you show their newborn pics to... :-)

Misty Jones Photography said...

What a doll! Love her little outfits too! :)

Natacha said...

I absolutely love the ones where she is wearing pink. She is soooo cute!