Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Thursday, March 5, 2009

PURE GORGEOUS-ness!

Today we had a visit from our favourite little visitor, the gorgeous K o d y :)
When it comes to this child, Aunty Jem just can't help herself.... so out came the camera and we got some very CUTE shots if I might say so myself!


It's hard to believe this little munchkin will be 3 months next week!!! Wow, how time flies!!! I can't wait till our new little bubby arrives later this year :) Love you Kody xoxo



.... and yes, you read correctly.... Kody LOVES boobies!!! :) Too funny!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable, but why wasn't I invited!
Not fair.
Gail

Anonymous said...

It was a quick stop in mumma!
He is sooooo spunky!
God I love him!!!

Thanks Jemmy! Mick loves the photos too! xoxox

Anonymous said...

I love them too Krista.
He looks so cute in the green wash basket. So old fashioned, Jem.
Didn't know you could still get them. X
Garden Girl

Anonymous said...

Love the outfit... boobies Rule! XO Jade.

Anonymous said...

Sure do Jade, he knows what's best for him. Smart kid.
o Gail