Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Sunday, March 15, 2009

My Darlings xxx

I decided yesterday that it was time for some new shots of my darlings. My main aim was to capture the winning shot to put on display in the studio as a Perspex Mount ~ these are SO YUMMY, I definitely need a sample up! And considering the fact that out of the 7 canvases that adorn the walls of my studio, none of them star my babes, I decided that they were it for the Perspex display!

Now, it's a simple feat to get great shots of them individually, but not always so easy to get shots together!!!!! Jay is going through a bit of a 'stinky big brother' stage and is not too keen to get up close with his little sister :( Lets hope it's just a stage!!!!

Can I say that it's quite amazing what a little bit of bribery does :) Looks like I'll be visiting the toy shop later today LOL!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the first one, Jay looks stoked to be in the second one!!
And how bout chlo's lashes in the last one!!
Just gorgeous, but hey gorgeous kids!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Couldn't agree more Kris, beautiful kids and beautiful photos :) I LOVE LOVE LOVE them all but the first and last are definately my favs.

XOX

Lara

Anonymous said...

Wow what a great location, and of course dear little kids. Not prejudiced at all.
Gail

Jodie said...

Gorgeous Jem! I LOVE #1 and the LAST one......stunning!!!!
I think I'm a little bit biased too, hahahahaha

LOVIN' Chlo's outfit!
Jodie xxx

Sunshine Coast Wedding & Newborn Photographer said...

Just Gorgeous

xoxox- Jodie G

Anonymous said...

Jemma you and your babes are gorgeous!!!! Your photos are divine and show how beautiful your children are.......LOVE THEM.

xxx Cassie

Anonymous said...

Hi Jem, Just catching up to your blog today, as you might have noticed. Love the location, and the babes of course. They are just beautiful.
Would be hard pressed to pick a favourite. Love them all.
Garden Girl. X