Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Saturday, March 7, 2009

Fun at the Beach!

Yesterday we hit the beach for a fun session with the gorgeous Z. He wasn't so sure to begin with, but by mid-way through the session, he was working it like a super-star!! How amazing are this boy's eyes????!!!! Thanks P and thanks Z for a great shoot.
Enjoy your Sneak Peek and I'll be in touch soon. Please feel free to share the link with friends and family and leave a comment :)




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great location, cute kid, love the shots. So pleased Z is looking so well.

Anonymous said...

A chip off the old block. Never likes his photo taken, but trust Jemma to sort him out!

Anonymous said...

Love the shots. What beautiful skin and eyes. You really captured his personality Jem. X
Garden Girl

Leanne Stamatellos said...

I must be delirious Jemma - I visited your blog the other day and loved it - great pics - really wonderful!

Anonymous said...

He has his Mothers eyes - spectacular!

Anonymous said...

Where were these taken? How absolutely beautiful. 2, 3 and 4 are my favourites, just so Z.
Love them.