Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spunky Sisters!

Yesterday's location session at a beautiful park with two beautiful sisters was fantastic.
Little Miss J was a true natural!!! Her cute little sister kept me on my toes :) and we were attacked by some vicious green-ants and hungry mosquitoes!!!! OUCH!!!! ...................but I got some gorgeous shots so I guess that's the main thing?!!

I hope you enjoy your Sneak Peek. Thanks for a great afternoon! Please leave a comment below.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What beautiful little girls!!! I just adore the last one in particular. Gorgeous!!!

Lara

Anonymous said...

The third one is just gorgeous lighting...what beautiful girls...

Fee

Anonymous said...

Beautiful children, great location (apart from the beasties!), my favourites are 3 and 4.
Gail

Anonymous said...

How cute are the girls.
I bet their mother loves the photos.
Garden Girl. X

Anonymous said...

Oh I love the last one too... so beautiful!!! XOXO! Jade.