Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Sunday, March 1, 2009

BEAUTIFUL BOYS!

Introducing 'E' and 'E'... the two gorgeous little boys I had a session with on Saturday! They were such a joy to photograph and full of personality! Not to mention, super-well-behaved in the studio!! Thanks boys :)

I hope you enjoy your Sneak Peek. Please feel free to leave a comment, and share the link with friends and family.





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Wow, Wow.. I LOVE the photos of the boys I have seen so far. What a great job you have done!!!
It was a pleasure going to your studio on Saturday. You were so warm and friendly and great with the boys. I highly recommend you and can't wait to show off my new photos to all of my friends. VERY IMPRESSED.

Thank you Jemma!!!!!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful little boys, and great shots.
Gail

Anonymous said...

My beautiful nephews thank you for being good at what you do!

Anonymous said...

Cute kids...great shots Jem! Love the first 2 in particular!!

Anonymous said...

We are really looking forward to seeing more photos taken, you have done a great job. I maybe their Grandmother and not one bit biased but when you have such great lookers it does make your job much easier. Take note when you took Ethan's photo as I feel you are seeing the next Hugh Jackman.

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with their Grandmother, having such beautiful and well behaved children, certainly does make Jem's job easier.
My favourites are 4 and 5. The closeup of the older boy is just magic, it draws you immediately to his expressive eyes!!!
By the way I am a very biased Nana also so can relate very much to your comments.

Anonymous said...

They are all great Jem. I am sure their Mummy would be delighted with the shots. One would be hard pressed to pick a favourite.
I will remember in a few years where I first saw the next Hugh Jackman, and will be able to say that my niece Jem was the first to capture him on film. X