Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Wednesday, February 25, 2009

STUDIO NEWS

In case anyone is wondering where this Brazillian Beauty has disappeared to???......



Don't stress ;) I have decided to create a new blog soley for the model shoots I do for SPORT COMPACT DRAG RACER MAGAZINE. There is a permanent link to the right, Sport Compact Girl Blog so please feel free to check it out :) http://whitewishsportcompact.blogspot.com

I had a ball with this session and would love to start doing more model shoots. So if you are interested in getting a portfolio together, or know someone who may be, contact me!



The other big news I have this week cannot get any better!!!!!!!!!!! Our beautiful friend Mel,
whom you might recognise from this engagement shoot last year, has received the
Gift of Life - please keep her in your thoughts and prayers as she recovers from her life-saving transplant. Words can't describe how happy we are for you Mel and Andrew! All our love xoxoxoxo



Isn't she beautiful?!!! :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent idea Jemma.
And yes, she is beautiful and I wish her all the very best for her recovery.
Gail

Anonymous said...

I second that Jem. Wish her well from our family.
Leigh X