Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Saturday, February 7, 2009

True LOVE x o x o x

Yesterday I had the pleasure of capturing a gorgeous couple in LOVE :) It was a fantastic session, with great people, at one of my favourite urban/industrial locations! K & R were just awesome and I got some images that I think you will adore.


I hope you enjoy your Sneak Peek!!! Don't forget, if you leave a comment, you go into the draw for a Credit Voucher for White Wish Photography ;)





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pleased to see K looking so happy with her beautiful beau!
I love the first photo best, followed by 3 and 6.
Gail

sandsclan said...

Chur Chur ma bro Tumeke pics good to see you cleaned up lol

Anonymous said...

Lookin hot kell.. Great shoot jem..I love 2 and 3 the best!

Anonymous said...

Love the photos Jem.
Hard to choose as usual.
Garden Girl X