Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Monday, February 2, 2009

Sparkling Blues!!!

Today I am officially back to work with my first 'Official Session' in 2009. It was wonderful taking January off with my babes and it feels almost as great to be back shooting!!! I have really missed it!

Today's session was with my lovely cousin, her husband and their two gorgeous blue-eyed beauties. They had me working thats for sure, and I am really happy with the results! Hope you like your Sneak Peak!! And hope your little holiday is wonderful x

Please leave a comment :)

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***

...... and speaking of Comments.... this year I will be giving away monthly credit to be used towards sessions and orders. So, you've got to be in it to win it :) Leave me a comment along with your email and you're in the draw - simple! We'll start off this month with $50 credit... GOOD LUCK xxx

*** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful,
Gail

Anonymous said...

All the photos on this page are, as ever, gorgeous.
Dell

Anonymous said...

Hi Jem,

That is a fantastic casual family photo, not to posey which I just deplore. I am in love with the photo of K smileing with the white hat. She is such a monkey you would have had your work cut out for you. E looks just adorable in the blue number, must have been in a reflective mood, beautiful shot.

Love it & I bet Megs will.

Amber.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Gem
You did have your work cut out for you. We where staying at the Shed,covered in mud, no mirror, cranky children, Tim's sholder was sore (cranky husband), but you still managed to make us look good.

Thanks Again
Love Meegs

Anonymous said...

Hey Megs,
Can't believe for a minute that your husband could possibly be cranky! Looks great even with a sore shoulder.
I love the two of the little ones in the white and the pink hats and the family shots are beautiful.

Oh to be young again.
Gail

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous family, and gorgeous shots Jem!!
Good job Love!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jem, Just beautiful of the whole family. Once again, hard to choose. I would have to have the lot.
Garden Girl. X