Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Kody-liscous!!!

I spent most of today hanging out with my gorgeous nephew, and a few other equally beautiful people ;) It was a lovely day - a great lunch and great company! thanks Mum! xx

Of course we squeezed in a little shoot with Master K in all his chubbiness!!! He is already 5 weeks and so very cute - I'm in love. All I can say is I can't wait to have my baby!!!







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooohhh so cute!! He's so much bigger than his first shoot!! I love the second one in the basket...we'll be able to use one of them when he's a super famous athlete!!
Thanks sooo much!!
The super models Mummy!

ps Mick left a comment but it hasn't come up??

Anonymous said...

Love the basket shots, he is nearly too big for it already. He is a chunka love. Gorgeous!! Love the last shot too. Aims xx

Anonymous said...

I love them all, but the last one really shows off his eyes.
Soooo Cute!!!!
Love, Garden Girl

Anonymous said...

I love all of them of course, just love the chubby legs!
Gail