Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Holiday News

I hope you have all been enjoying your holidays as much as I have :) 2009 is off to an amazing start for us, discovering on New Years Eve that I am expecting bub#3 at the end of August!!! We are all over the moon. I cannot wait to welcome a new little Prince or Princess into our family :)

Well, I've done pretty well keeping out of the studio during January and have spent lots of time hanging out with my gorgeous kiddiliwinks. But, as much as I am enjoying the break, I have really missed shooting.... so today I did a mini-session with Jay and Chloe. Thankfully they still enjoy being photographed, particularly Chlo ~ she sure knows how to work it!!! Here are a couple of my favourites.

Please feel free to leave a comment. This year those who leave comments will be going into draws for White Wish Credit. More news about this when I'm officially back at work, January 27th :)
Thanks for checking in xxx










8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jem, They are great photos.
Miss C and Master J are certainly getting in good practice at posing.
Next thing they will be entering Australia's Next Top Model.
Keep up the good work.
Garden Girl. X

Anonymous said...

Stunning shots Jem! You are blessed with adorable children!! Can't wait to meet the third addition!

xoxoxo
Love me, Gussie & faith xo

Gail said...

Very sweet
Gail

Anonymous said...

Hey Jem,
You MUST get that first shot of Chlo blown up into a HUGE canvas for your own wall! OMG......ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!!
Jodie xxxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Jem,

What beautiful photos!! Congrats again on baby number 3.. you brave girl :) Thanks for popping over the other week it was so great to see you and the kids.
Cath

Anonymous said...

Good looking little sweeties!! Great close ups. Aims x

Anonymous said...

OMG! Jem your cherubs are so photogenic! And look how long Chloe's hair is now! I must Say, Jay is turning into a little man! Hope your well xoxox
Melinda

Jolie Molino said...

Love these! What lens are using?