Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Monday, December 22, 2008

My sweetest nephew

Today I had an amazing shoot with my simply divine 10 day old nephew Master K. He is the sweetest little thing and was up for absolutely any strange position his pesky Aunty would put him in!! As for my little sister, well, I'm sure you'll all agree, she could not look any hotter and is already a perfect Mummy. I am in LOVE with the images we captured today!!! Thanks KJ and KJ - love you lots!

Enjoy... and please leave me a comment below :)
Merry Christmas everybody xxx

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful Jemma, but I am rather biased!
Gail

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL Jem! Krista you look AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!Congratulations. Jodie xxxx

racheal said...

they are all fabulous shots but my fav is no 4 "just gorgeous"!! you look great krista you must be so happy you have a beautiful sister to capture these gorgeous memories of your handsome boy!! well done jem :) rachx

Anonymous said...

My talented gorgeous friend Jem... the pictures of your sister and Master K are so adorable.

Your family definitely has great genes. You must, must get Glen drunk at Christmas! lol

Love looking at your pics... always FB me to remind me to look every now and then.

Merry Christmas!

Love you,

Kat XOXOX

Anonymous said...

Hi Jem, Great work as usual.
Both mother and baby kody are
beautiful.
Love Leigh X

Anonymous said...

A gorgeous session with the two most important people in my life, thank you once again, to the most talented sister in law. Love you dearly.

Micky

Anonymous said...

Wow...Our little friend is just so amazing and so perfect!!! Thanks so much for capturing our baby boy in all his innocence and 'perfectness'...You're brilliant!!

CASSIE DURAND said...

Beautiful Jem - love the one with the green knitted hat (close up ) the best - Talk soon xox CASS

Anonymous said...

Cant stop checking out our little guy...not sure if there's a limit on how many comments you can leave...but too bad!! Thank you once again, cant wait to see the canvas's and all of his future shoots!! We are so lucky to have you and your gorgeous studio to take advantage of!!
xoxoxo
sister Krista (I remembered to put my name this time!)

Anonymous said...

Congrats Krista... you look great and what an adorable little man you both have! The pictures are great.. but hey Jem took them so they are bound to be FANTASTIC !!:)
Cathy