Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Holy Good-Looking Families!!!

This evening the storms held off and I did a shoot at Currumbin with one very good-looking family ;) Kinda made my job too easy really! I just edited a few for the Blog and am LOVING them... Currumbin has become a very special place to me after losing Uncle Noel just up the beach and I think he was there with me in spirit today, helping me capture some gorgeous shots :) Thanks Noely xx Miss ya.


Please leave this comment-lover some comments!! Enjoy your Sneak Peek!!!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Georgeous work Jem! Love the first two in particular. And yes STUNNING family. you must have enjoyed this shoot HEAPS!!!
Jodie xxx

Gail said...

Great location and beautiful family.
I want eyes and lashes like little Mr W's!!!!
Gail

racheal said...

very nice photos love the family shot, good job jem not to hard to do with this gorgeous family!!
oh and finally no STORMS :)rachx