Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A Serious Case of CUTENESS!!!

Seriously, how cute is this little cherub?? And he was as sweet on the inside as he is on the outside..... so much fun to photograph. Mum & Dad did super well too and I got some really beautiful shots of this gorgeous little family. This is the last calendar slot that I had left for the year, so how lucky was I!!!!

Hope you like your Sneak Peek - please leave me a comment ;)
PS.. I will be getting this first shot BIG for the studio - I LOVE IT!
PS2 .. I'm now taking bookings for February 2009!






4 comments:

Gail said...

He is just adorable, the curls are amazing.
Gail

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Jem for a comfortable and relazing shoot. I love the shot of Dada and Reub, I can see that one blown up in my office! We felt welcome and at ease in your space, much appreciated. Can't wait to see the other shots :)
Kind regards,
Leticia

Anonymous said...

Reuben you are such a cutie, loving the curls & those eyes. Great photos with Mum & Dad 2. Matthew, Michelle & Shayla

racheal said...

very very cute, also love the one with dad very special!!
rachx