Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Sunday, February 15, 2009

A Gorgeous Family

Thismorning I had a studio session with an old school friend and her gorgeous family :) Sarah sure seems to be a natural born Mummy with three littlies and is still looking as beautiful as ever! We were actually scheduled to do this shoot late last year when the twins were sitting....before they could crawl away from me LOL, but life got the better of us and here we are today!!!

These little darlings were oh so fast and oh so hungry ;) I possibly didn't get as many wow shots as I would have liked, but believe it or not, two eleven month olds + a three year old can be quite a challenge for a photographer like me!
I hope you like your Sneak Peek ~ your kids are just adorable! x Please leave a comment!!!



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jemma, they are absolutely georgeous! I wasn't too sure how it was going to go today with no morning sleep and the fact that they just wouldn't stay in one stop for you! But looking at these shots, they are simply beautiful. I love them. Looking forward to seeing you soon Love Sarah xo

Anonymous said...

Just Gorgeous! I especially love the 3 of them in the bassinet together. Great colours and beautiful kids :) Great work Jem XOX

Lara

Anonymous said...

How beautiful are these litte pets!
So cute.
Gail

Anonymous said...

They couldn't be more beautiful Jem.
Lucky Mum & Dad.
Garden Girl. X

Anonymous said...

Bet these munchkins kept you on your toes jem! All the shots are great...fave is the little pink and blue hat...cute!

Bryan said...

Jemma - I'm so impressed... Certain that you could get a contract with Baby Bonds or something. You do sublime work. Amy Weeks

Anonymous said...

oops - sorry about the picture of my husband. Amy

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous

Anonymous said...

Love this whole session Jem - great job! (cool bassinet)

Rach