Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Sweet Expectations!

Thisafternoon I had a lovely mini-shoot with my beautiful friend and fellow photograher Marina. She is expecting bub #2 in about four weeks and wanted some special images with her darling L ~ so pretty in her rainbow tutu!!!

I'm Loving them Reen, so hopefully you do too!! :) Thanks for being SO cute Lucy :) .... and,
Don't forget I LOVE COMMENTS xx

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jem
Love 1 and 3, and the "Dance Like No-One is Watching" series in your email, I think little Miss L enjoyed that.
All the best to Marina and her family for the upcoming birth and look forward to hearing the news.
Love Gail

Anonymous said...

Thanks Jem,
They look great. Just what I wanted!!
Speak soon
Marina

Anonymous said...

Hi Jem, They are lovely. Can't pick a favourite. Love the tutu
too.
Garden Girl. X

Anonymous said...

Jem....the first shot of the little ballerina on tippy toes kissing her mums tummy is so priceless. Great photography.
Luv Christa C x