Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Sunday, March 15, 2009

Lilli-Belle and Oliver ~ Fresh Faces 2009

Today I had an amazing studio session with two GORGEOUS little people. I approached their Mum to be a part of my Fresh Faces 2009 campaign, and thankfully she accepted :) Thanks Emma - your kids are TOO cute!!!

As a passionate, bordering-obsessed :) photographer, I am captivated by faces of all description... and there are some that I simply MUST photograph!!!! I think after seeing these images, you will understand why these two beauties were at the top of my 'must-have' list :) Unfortunately their big brother was at school today - you should see His amazing eyes!!!!!

Introducing the divine Miss Lillian {aka 'Lilli-Belle'... how cute is that?!} and her handsome brother Oliver. They were both total stars in the studio today ~ Thank-you so much!
I hope you enjoy your Sneak Peek. Please feel free to share this link with friends and families and leave a comment by clicking on 'comment' under the last image.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jemma,

I just want to say that these photos are great, I do just love them. As you said it was a shame Connor was not there!!!

The shot of Lilly in her skirt is beautiful and Oliver just looks so handsome and so serious. You have captured them so well.

Thank you so much for a lovely time in your studio.

Regards
Emma - a proud mum!!

Anonymous said...

Just adorable both of the little ones.
Gail

Jodie said...

YUMMY SHOTS!!!!
Beautiful kids! Great work as always, jem :)

Anonymous said...

Sooooo Cute. Maybe you will get
to photograph their big brother
next time.
Garden Girl. X