Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Cute as a Button!!!

Yesterday I had a studio session with a very busy little 16month old. I had almost forgotten just how busy this age is! Meet Master 'H'.... cute as a button, busy as a bee!!!

He kept me on my toes the entire shoot and I was very thankful to have his helpful Mummy chasing him back on to the shooting area for me. Each session is growing increasingly difficult with my growing bump, so I really appreciate all the help Mums and Dads give me :) Thanks Helen!

Enjoy your Sneak Peek ~ here are a few of my favourites from the shoot. Thanks for bringing your gorgeous little man to see me. Please leave a comment by clicking on the link below the images and feel free to share this link to family and friends.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet little man, love the black and white shot.
Good exercise for you Jem, he was just preparing you for life with No 3.
Gail

Anonymous said...

You are a talented lady Jemma, considering how much of a live wire our little man is!!! Love all three especially the last black & white shot - look forward to seeing all of the rest of them. Hels.

Anonymous said...

Too cute.
Garden Girl

Anonymous said...

I love the first on, but all three are beautiful.
Garden Girl. X

Mowie and Homey said...

What a cutie!!!!!!! He certainly has his mother's amazing looks......no offence daddee!!!!!

Anonymous said...

What amazing snaps. This little cutie is a knockout. Well done Jemma. The black and white one is
unique.