Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Monday, June 1, 2009

Kody-Kody!!!

Yesterday I hoped to get a few new pics of my gorgeous spunk of a nephew who is growing up way too quickly! He arrived all smiles, but when the big black camera attatched itself to my face, those smiles disappeared!!!!! Still 100% gorgeous though ~ smile or no smile :) Love you Kody xxx


4 comments:

Jodie said...

Hey jem, How much has Kody grown??? He is toooooo cute, I just want to pinch his chubba cheeks. hehehehe
I LOVE the first shot, yes even without the smile, I think he looks 'too cool for school' - LOVE IT!
Jodie xoxox

Anonymous said...

I love them both, but definitely want the 2nd. I love serious shots!
Gail

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, My little precious! Such a spunk! We'll get him smiling for the camera oooonnnee day!
Fanks jemima
xoxoxo
Kody and Kris

Anonymous said...

He is just adorable Jem.
I also love serious shots.
Garden Girl X