Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Strawberry Shortcake!!!

Today I had a session with a sweet little girl that reminded me of Strawberry Shortcake..... the perfect little model for my new polka-dot hat. Princess Isla was deliciously cute ~ tiny button nose, squeezable cheeks and the prettiest blue eyes. She had lots of spunk too which always makes for a fun session :) Thank goodness for her bubble-blowing Mummy!!!!!

It was lovely to meet you both today. I am loving the images so I hope you enjoy your Sneak Peek! Please feel free to share the link with family and friends and please leave a comment by clicking on the Comments text below the images.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! You certainly do make her look like a princess, though her behaviour might leave a little to still be desired! Thanks so much for the wonderful images, I am sure Isla's grandparents are going to love them!cheers Renae

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful, I especially love 1 and 3. Looking forward to seeing the others.
Gail

Anonymous said...

She is the cutest! I wouldn't trust that sweet innocent smile though. Cant wait to see the others. Aunty Jac

Anonymous said...

Awesome shots Jem!!! Love Sheree x

Anonymous said...

Very Cute. babies are the best.
Garden Girl. X