Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sweet Miss S!

Time sure does fly by! Today I had a visit from precious Miss S and her lovely Mum and Dad again ~ here she was back in November...







and now, 8 months later!!! Poor little possum is cutting teeth and wasn't her usual cheery self so I put on my 'crazy-hat' and acted loopy to get some smiles!!! :) Sorry guys! and sorry to my neighbours too!!! It was all worth it - in the end we got some truly gorgeous images.



Thanks Michelle and Matt - hope you enjoy your Sneak Peek... be sure to share this link with friends and family and leave me a comment too! x




I am LOVING this family shot - how radiant does Mum look?!!!! and Dad & Bub of course ;)



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the angel and the family shots. Beautiful family. Gail

Michelle & Matthew said...

Thanks Jemma once again u have captured our precious little girl with some beautiful photos, loving the angel wings, how cute. Look forward 2 seeing you soon Mx

Anonymous said...

Look who,s growing up! Looking gorgeous girls and Uncle Matt your looking beautiful too.
Love Uncle Geoff, Aunty Alana, Mia and Ava xoxoxoxo

Natasha said...

Adorable! I love the basket shot - great idea!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jem, She is just adorable and I love the family shot.
Garden Girl. X