Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Monday, May 25, 2009

Helllloooooo

Well it has been way too long between Blogging!! What has been happening??? LOTS :)
My baby girl turned 5 ~ we had a little Princess/Fairy/Mermaid party with 4 of her best friends which was fabulous and a lot easier on Mummy than the party of 25 last year!!!





She is absolutely going to make the best big sister ever. I am so blessed to have such a sweet little girl to call my own, a gorgeous boy and another little darling on the way ~ life is great! I am growing by the day [almost 7 months now] and starting to feel VERY tired.... so tired, I have even been letting myself have an occasional nana-nap during the day.

Last week I did headshots for a lovely realestate couple - Yvonne and Duncan from Remax


and tomorrow I have a session with a gorgeous little girl so she will be up on the blog this week too. Baby M's family also came for their viewing/ordering session last week and I was thrilled when they ordered this image as a huge Canvas!!! It is going to look so delicious in their lovely home!

I am also starting to put ideas together for my brother's wedding in November which is very exciting.
x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pleased Chloe enjoyed her Party, oh to be 5 again.
The Remax couple look great and the photo is very professional, well done. Of course little baby M and her beautiful hand made rug is adorable.
Gail

Maree said...

What a precious photo!

Anonymous said...

They are all great shots Jem.
I am pleased you all had a relaxed day for Chloe's birthday.
She sure will make a great big sis.
Love,
Garden Girl. X