Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Friday, August 7, 2009

A beautiful maternity!

Thursday saw my very last session before bub arrives! Phew!!! I made it!!!!! It was a maternity make-over shoot with Cass ~ my good friend and childhood neighbour who will be welcoming her baby girl in October. We shared LOTS of laughs as per usual, I got to shoot with my new studio lights and we got some Gorgeous images. I did Cass' hair and make-up which was fun and possibly something that I will re-introduce next year.

During this session my braxton hicks became regular and then when I started timing things later, I realised they were exactly 5 minutes apart and lasting for 1 minute each ~ this went on for about 6 hours so I was sure she was coming! But, NO! :( Maybe I need to squeeze in one more shoot to help her along ;)

I can't share some of my favourites because Cass just looks way TOO hot :( but here are some of my other favourites. Of course we had to have the hunky big brother Liam in some shots too!

Enjoy ~ please leave me a comment and feel free to share the Blog link with family and friends xoxoxox





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES I LOVE THEM!! - Thank you so much - LOVE the one of Liam and I in the jeans. No the before is not too horrible - but the after you have put next to it definately an improvement!! I love it too - also the shadow one..you have given me a nose job!!! Not 100% sure about the flower dress - I look pretty big in that one.... I cannot wait to see the rest and I'm sure I'll definately be able to get those 3 I want for the frame in the baby room.....Love ya!! Thank you!! xox

Anonymous said...

The makeover is terrific, especially the new hairstyle, looks great. Love the mother and son shot and the cute jeans one.
All the best Cass, not long now.
Gail