Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Saturday, August 14, 2010

Master H ♥ GOLD COAST PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHY

I should probably put a warning on this Post.....

WARNING.... this Cute little bubby MAY CAUSE A SEVERE CASE OF CLUCKINESS!!!!! ♥

Meet Master H... he first visited me for a newborn session last September...

Photobucket


And came back for a session with his Daddy, Mummy and Pa yesterday. I adore EVERY image ~ his amazing eyes are the windows to his soul and melt a bit of my heart ♥

Thanks so much for coming back to White Wish. I hope you LOVE your images as much as I do :) Please leave a comment below and feel free to share this link with friends and family ~ if he was mine, I would want the whole world to see!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG his eyes are so beautiful, skin is translucent, what a combination! I love the little baby crawling shot!
Gail

Richard said...

they are the most fantastic photos i have ever seen. They just look sensational. Thank you so much. Every body should visit you.

Richard & Danielle Ellis

Leanne Stamatellos said...

Absolutely wonderful photos of this family - dreamy!

Danielle said...

Thanks Jemma, you have a knack of capturing what I see when I look at my beautiful boy for everyone else to see. We'll be back!

Anonymous said...

How Beautiful.
Wow.
Leigh