Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Wednesday, August 25, 2010

White Wish NEWS FLASH ♥

Just a quick post to let my gorgeous clients know that I am taking personal leave for the month of September. We are heading to Fraser Island for a week and for the remainder, I will simply be taking time to smell the roses It will be my first 'official' holiday in quite some time and after what has happened this year, I am REALLY looking forward to it. I will be putting my mobile aside, so it is probably best to shoot me an email and I will answer when I return at the beginning of October. Also in early October, I am shooting a very special wedding so be sure to keep checking in!!!

Monday marks a VERY special day ~ our beautiful Belle will turn One. I can't believe it. Time passes us by way too quickly. She is such a blessing, allbeit, a determined little blessing ;) It is party time on Saturday so I will have to blog about it during my holiday.

I'll leave you with some of my favourite images from Mandy and Jamie's Engagement Session ~ YES... this is the upcoming wedding I will be privelleged to capture. They truly are as beautiful inside as they are out ♥ Can't wait till their big day!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh can't wait for October! Will be a beautiful wedding. Love the photo with the flower!

Anonymous said...

They look like the perfect couple.
You certainly did a great job capturing a couple in love.
I am sure the wedding photos will be amazing.
Leigh