Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sweet Expectations ♥ GOLD COAST MATERNITY PHOTOGRAPHER

I love it when I am given the opportunity to photograph old friends I certainly had some fun with M in the 'old days'!!! Oh the memories!

The gorgeous Michelle came for her maternity session with her beautiful boy M :) And she has since given birth to little princess M whom I am hoping to meet next week. I am so happy for you and Mick!

Enjoy your Sneak Peek! So glad we went with this dress Michelle ~ you look beautiful!!!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle, your little man is beautiful, looking forward to meeting your little princess. Love the photos, Enjoy!
Gail

Unknown said...

just beautiful shell love the first one of your belly and max. He is getting so big.x bec

Anonymous said...

They are lovely photo's Jem.
The little fellow is so cute, and mum looks devine.
Leigh