Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Monday, September 27, 2010

Studio News!

Just a quick post to let you know that my website is currently down and I do not have access to my webmail!!! I am hoping that it is all sorted by next week, but in the meantime, if you have sent me an email and I haven't responded, this is why. You are more than welcome to email me at jemma.entriken@bigpond.com and just put White Wish Inquiry as the subject.

I apologise for any inconvenience.

On a brighter note, I have had some beautiful sessions over the last couple of weeks that I look forward to sharing soon. Also a divine wedding for me to photograph this coming Saturday!

x

No comments: