Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Stunning Mummy-to-Be ♥

I squished this session in on the first of September, just before I started my September holiday and I am so glad that I did!!! Meet Emma, one of the most gorgeous expectant Mummies I have ever had the priveledge of photographing She came equipped with a delicious wardrobe and amazing accessories for the perfect maternity session.... Also thankful we captured it then was Emma, who delivered her precious bub just 4 days after our session ~ two weeks early! Phew!!!

Today I met bub and Dad and had another glorious session ~ but for now, enjoy this Sneak Peek and please leave a comment below and feel free to share the link to the blog with friends and family :) It was tough deciding which ones to share because I LOVE them all, but here are a few of my favourites.

Photobucket

Have you ever seen a cuter track suit? ♥

Photobucket

I ADORE this scarf!

Photobucket



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stunning! Love them all. Can't wait to see baby!
Gail

Anonymous said...

They are just beautiful Jem - loving the light, the funky & stunning subject and I think you've captured her perfectly - Simone

Anonymous said...

Jemma! I love the photos as much as you do.
I had such a wonderful morning with you when we shot the maternity photos, that I didn’t think it was possible to have even more fun when we came back for the newborn and family photos.
Thank you for capturing the love we have for our daughter, you truly are amazing!
I’m looking forward to our next appointment when our little one is 6 months old.
Thank you, thank you, thank you

Anonymous said...

They are all beautiful Jem.
Like Gail, I am looking forward to seeing the baby pictures.
Leigh