Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Daughters ♥

Like I said in my previous post, old friends coming to White Wish to have me capture their families makes me feel truly blessed. Michelle and I went through high school together... needless to say, we had a ball too!

Unfortunately we didn't quite make it in time to capture those sleepy first days but thankfully we were able to get some lovely shots all the same :) Thanks for coming back with your sweet new addition Michelle x You have a beautiful family xxxxx

Enjoy your Sneak Peek and be sure to leave a comment below

Photobucket

Don't be fooled!! Little K did not sleep more than 6 minutes the entire session ;p How I caught this one, even I don't know ♥

Photobucket

Beautiful Big Sister S

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Jemma. I don't know how you got that beautiful shot either! The girls are adorable. I know Sandra must be so proud.
Gail

Anonymous said...

oh Jemma how exciting to see these shots!! what adorable girls M has!! and M herself looks exactly the same as when I last saw her 20 or so years ago - when you see her next please wish her a big congratulations from me xox Rebecca (campbell)
P.S I can really see M's mum and sister in the older little girl.

Anonymous said...

WOW Jemma, you have an amazing gift at capturing wonderful pictures. Thank you so much for your time & creating stunning pictures of my little angels. Love the one of Khloe sleeping, great work. Look forward to seeing more. Hope your having a relaxing & enjoyable holiday with your adorable family. Michelle & Matthew

Anonymous said...

They are all beautiful shots Jem.
What beautiful babies.
Leigh