Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Saturday, April 12, 2008

APRIL...

The Studio...

It is taking a lot longer than expected, but my AMAZING hubby has been nothing short of INCREDIBLE! [ luv u glenny! ] With the help of my sweet bro, sis and bro-in-law, we plastered her up and now my super-hub has all of the internal walls up!!!!! [yeah!] Lots of sanding ahead of us, but it is all coming together so well and I am hoping to have the B I G L A U N C H in early August............... ooooops! I promised myself that I wouldn't put a date on it, but surely a month is ok? I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO excited. Thanks Glenny - you are so the best! x
Will keep everyone posted and put up some stage pics soon!

The Promotion...

Well, my promotion is going REALLY well. Thanks to all who have responded! I have had loads of shoots, lots of fresh new faces and have five more shoots to go before I put my new website live. But of course nothing comes without a hitch :o( and unfortunately I have been called in to hospital for an op this Wednesday. This will mean delays in Viewing Sessions as well as re-scheduling of upcoming sessions. My apologies to all who are affected by this but seriously, health must come first! Once this is all sorted and I my neck is feeling well enough to hang my hefty camera around it again, I will be back out there!!!!!!!!! PROMISE :o) xxx



The 'G' girls...


Did someone say " P R E T T Y " ?... Wow! these girls blew me away. Eyes to die for and once again, more kids with impeccable manners :o) Here is a sneak peek! Some black & whites for now.... will save the colours for your viewing! I will be on to your edits also once I am up and at it x Thanks girls!











The 'H' kids...

Well these three are some of my favourite subjects, and their Mum is one of my favourite friends :o) I wanted to share a sneak peek because of my little hospital visit this week. Hopefully I won't be away from my computer for too long and I can get stuck in to editing your session! x












The 'O' kids!...


It was a pleasure to photograph this lovely family on their stunning property!!!!!! Inspirational for sure! Thanks Lisa for your hospitality and thanks kids for the fun. Enjoy your sneak peek... I am off to hospital this week so your viewing will be a little delayed. Sorry about this , but I guess health must come first? I will arrange your viewing appointment for as soon as I have recovered. x

















MARCH...


Master 'L'...

This blue-eyed babe belongs to my childhood neighbour and close friend Cass. He was incredibly spunky to photograph and I am happy to say I got some ripper shots! Thanks Cass and L! x








The beautiful 'P' girls...


Isn't it a small world! Louise phoned me in February to purchase a Gift Certificate for a friend's birthday. I recognised her voice immediately.... I used to care for her girls when they were bubs! Now here they are, and can I tell you that they were the most beautifully mannered girls, not to mention, a breeze to photograph!!!! Aren't they gorgeous! I feel OLD!!!!!! Thanks Louise, and thanks girls. x























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow u girls are beautiful love Mk and Bk