Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Monday, April 21, 2008

Well, after spending last Wednesday at the hospital wearing the beautifully-crafted hospital underwear, the surgeon decided to tell me that we would be postponing my op! Not exactly what I wanted to hear after fasting for the day with a crazy headache!!!! Anyway, the plus side was that I could get stuck into my editing, squeeze in a viewing session and get some orders off to the lab. My apologies for those who are still waiting to receive their orders and to those waiting for their viewings. I will be on to it all once I'm up and at it!

Tomorrow we are hoping for a little more luck as I am booked in [with PRIORITY!] for surgery at 1pm. :o)


Anyway, enough about me! Here is a quick pic from Chloe's mini-session yesterday morning... and by 'mini', I mean it was a five minute shoot before we left for school!! This is the one we used on her invitations for her Princess Party. She is so excited and HAD to invite all of the girls in her class, plus one entertaining little boy! Here she is.... I can't believe our baby is turning four :o(


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely photo. I can't believe our little darling is nearly 4 either.

Love Dell