Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Friday, April 11, 2008

Well I decided to join the Blogging 'band-wagon' mainly for the purpose of giving my beloved clients 'SNEAK PEEKS' from their sessions. My aim is to update the blog once a week but if I find the time for fortnightly updates I will be happy :o)


Saturday, 12th of April, 2008

I am rewinding the calendar back because


1]...this year is flying by WAAAAAAAAAY too quickly
and
2]...I just want to share with you some of my favourite images...


JANUARY...

My cousin's firstborn with eyes that take your breath away! He kept me on my toes for the shoot [ like most of my 1year olds ] but rewarded us with some gorgeous images... Thanks Mezz... & of course thanks L!









FEBRUARY...


This little sweetie belongs to another cousin.... How pretty can one be??? If you saw her Mum, you would understand :o) A true beauty! Thanks girls x






MARCH...


I had the joy of travelling south for a few days to meet and photograph this little miracle. I have known her Mum since I was born and she is one of the strongest people I know.... I am so happy she was given this gift :o) ... Presenting the divine Miss A!




1 comment:

Kaz said...

Oh my God!!! Just amazing,beautiful,georgeous,you suck you have made me cry yet again!!! I love your work and love you always,keep up the fab work jem love Kaz.x0x