Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Tuesday, July 8, 2008

OUR PRECIOUS BOY! xxx

When we were down at the farm, a priority of mine was to get some special shots of my boy. He is growing up so fast it's scary!!! I am very happy with the shots we got.

So, here he is.... my gorgeous babe.... best boy ever! And boy does he work it for Mummy's camera. Love you baby boy! xxx
"Mr. Gappy"...


The magical light at the end of the session...


Still no sign of those 2 top teeth... I wonder what he will be asking for for Christmas! x

2 comments:

Diana said...

That is some yummy light you had there at the end!!!

Anonymous said...

Great shots Jem,
Has Mr Gappy got any front teeth yet?? Would love to see some of brother and sister together. No pressure!!!
Love Nat xoxo