Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Friday, July 4, 2008

ON THE FARM!

We are loving our holidays!!!!!! On Thursday the kiddies & I packed up and headed down to a beautiful farm at Lismore with some friends. The kids had a ball and I was fortunate enough to use the gorgeous property as a backdrop! Thanks Nat for asking us and thanks to Lena & Doug for opening your doors to us.
Here are a few of Master H and Miss E. Enjoy your Sneak Peeks! xxx








Will post more of my little babes soon! x Thanks for looking and please feel free to leave a comment :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shots are fantastic Jem, cannot wait for the viewing. I commend you on your patience......nat x