Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Monday, June 30, 2008

PRECIOUS MISS A xxx

Just wanted to share a couple of images of my beautiful friend's beautiful bub! She was the first littlie to appear on my blog and now here she is four months later. She visited us from interstate on Sunday and I just couldn't help myself....
HOW CUTE IS SHE???! And seriously.... she was quite possibly the best behaved bub I have met! You guys were SOooooo meant to be parents xxx




1 comment:

Gail said...

Just noticed there were no comments on this page!! Can't understand why, love the photos, and little Miss A is adorable.
Gail