Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Wednesday, June 4, 2008

ROCKSTAR IN THE MAKING!

This afternoon I had the pleasure of capturing L, spunky son of my talented hairdresser :)
He is a little legend on that guitar and with looks like these, he will surely melt some hearts one day. Thanks L for being such a star! Enjoy your Sneak Peek. x



PS - Keep your eyes out for changes to the look of my BLOG! Last week I had a brand new logo designed and I am **** e*x*c*i*t*e*d****... Now I just have to find a spare second to add it to the Blog :) But now it's time for me to call it a day and hit the pillow!! Take care everyone x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi jemma it's just me Lewis Irealy apricate you put me on your blog my mum realy just loves the pictures I'll see you next time
P.S say hi to Chloe and jay for me