Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Thursday, June 5, 2008

SWEET PERFECTION xoxo

Today I had the joy of capturing this sweet little piece of perfection - Master K @ just nine days old. Could he possibly be ANY cuter..... seriously?????!!! His beautiful Mum Lisa was a maternity client from a couple of weeks ago.
Here are a few Sneak Peeks from my many favourites. Hope you enjoy and Craig, I hope your exam went well! :)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jemma, these are just gorgeous. I got tears in my eye's just looking at him, my beautiful boy. We so can't wait to see the rest. Look forward to catching up in a few weeks time.