Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Tuesday, June 17, 2008

SEMI FORMAL STUNNERS!

Last night I was invited to take pre semi-formal portraits of some very beautiful young people. I will get on to editing the boys tomorrow, but for now here are some of the girls! Hope you all had a great night! Enjoy your sneak peeks! And be sure to leave a comment x




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi jem,
the photos look great
cant wait to see the rest!!

Anonymous said...

wow those photos are gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

thanks soo much for last night.
the photos look amazing.

Anonymous said...

the photos look great :)
thanks heaps!