Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Sunday, June 22, 2008

MY EMAIL IS DOWN

Just wanted to let you know that the server for my webmail appears to be down so I am not receiving any emails. Hopefully it will be back up again REALLY soon! If anyone needs to contact me urgently, please leave a comment here and I will give you my personal email address.

I had my first official day of school holidays with the kids today and it has been SOOOO nice. We hung out at the library {J's request:) } then met Daddy for a lovely lunch. Lots of fun adventures planned for the next three weeks plus some late night editing for me ;)

Happy Holidays!

No comments: