Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Friday, July 25, 2008

TWO TRUE BEAUTIES!!

Well, I think this may possibly be the fastest shoot to appear on my blog! Today I had the pleasure of photographing some truly beautiful young ladies :) I couldn't help myself and just had to edit a few for the blog peek!

They were perfect models, making my job super easy. Check out the locks on little 'B' [are you kidding me???!!!!!!!] and the soulful eyes of her big sis 'M' [wow!!!].

Thanks girls for being stars! and thanks to M and T for welcoming me into your home and letting me take over your garage ;)

Hope you enjoy your sneak peek! these are some of my personal favourites though there are plenty more to come ......

Please leave a comment - I ***L*O*V*E*** comments.




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

o yer these gaals are so so so gawjuz!! o yer rock on lol

Anonymous said...

OMG OMG (oh my god) how beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

hey Gemma,
Thanks so much we love the pictures so much u rule. mum loves them so do we! THANK YOU!!!
Love Morgan and Bayley

Anonymous said...

Sorry Jemma I spelt your name wrong :( Sorry Morgan x

Anonymous said...

hey girlies.... ur pictures look absolutely beautiful... love ya girls heaps and heaps... georggii xx

Anonymous said...

hey girls... your pics look great. love gracey xx