Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Thursday, August 14, 2008

the studio is NEARLY finished!

I have been most slack with updating the blog lately, but with good reason ;)

We have been very, very busy getting the studio finished - and apart from some paving outside the entry and some interior decorating, IT IS FINISHED!!!!!! I will be having the big launch in early November allowing it to warm up and giving me time for final details.

I am ridiculously excited... the light in there is MAGICALLY YUMMY and it is all I hoped it would be :) I am married to the most gorgeous, generous most beautiful husband and I owe him big time for this one!


So early in the week, I took my two favourite little people in there for the first 'studio' shoot! They are a photographer's dream in front of the camera.... far from shy, and most willing to take direction. Chloe's favourite show at the moment is 'America's Next Top Model' - a little scary, but quite funny ;) and during the session, she would say "Does this look like a model?" and promptly strike a pose or her famous pout. I feel like the luckiest person in the world sometimes and am seriously greatful for all of the blessings in my life.


Anyway, enough happy babble... here are some of my favourites from the shoot.

Be sure to post a comment! x


Jem



6 comments:

Gail said...

Hi Jem
Loved the photos, what about the Ekka photos.
Gail

jemma entriken said...

mummy... the blog is for photos, not snapshots :) xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Jemma,
Just lovely photos of our little darlings. The other photos on this page are terrific also.
Love Dell

Misty Jones Photography said...

I am excited to see what else you do in your new studio! These are great!!! ;)

-michelle said...

congrats on your beautiful studio!!
i know you and hubby worked really hard to make it perfect!!!

Anonymous said...

how nice of you to be able to play around with photography while your husband bankrolls your hobby!