Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Sunday, August 31, 2008

Spring Specials!


To celebrate the arrival of our p r e t t i e s t season, I am giving away $50 worth of print credit to anyone who books a Custom Portrait Session during Septemper! Just mention this blog special when you make your booking. I have some gorgeous new locations if you want your shoot outside of the studio!!

Also, I need to let everyone know that my website has been down since last Thursday and I cannot be told when it will be back up. The company I host with are having major issues!!
So if you need to contact me, please do so via the comment section at the bottom of this entry or phone me on 0402 683 094. I apologise for any inconvenience this has caused.

No comments: