Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Saturday, August 16, 2008

Holy Cute!

Meet Master C.

Is he not the cutest little thing you have ever seen???!

He is very special to me - he had a rocky start to life to say the least, but he's nearly 3 now and couldn't possibly be more perfect. He is soooooooo loved!

The aim of this mini session was to get a killer shot of him and his baby-blues to have printed on a BIG canvas for the studio.... I think I got it ;)

Here are my favourite 3... which one would you pick???


Jem

xx

1.

2.

3.

3 comments:

Gail said...

Oh - too hard. but my pick is definitely No 1, just too cute, followed by No 3, then No 2.
Gail

Anonymous said...

Hey Jem,
More great shots!
My pick is #1 - beautiful.
Love Ya
jodie xxx

Anonymous said...

Hi Jem, Did you pick one yet? I love #2 followed closely by #1. Cant believe he is 3 already!!! So gorgeous :))

Lara