Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Saturday, August 30, 2008

WHAT A WEEK!

This last week has been a truly amazing experience for me and a group of other Brissie photographers. All because of the kindness and generosity of Ainslie [of Wild Spirit Photography] I was given the opportunity to share in a week of location shoots and post processing tutorials with one of my favourite photographers, Andrea Joki, all the way from Finland :)



On Monday, we visited Wellington Pt. Beach for an afternoon / sunset shoot...















On Wednesday, we ventured into a patch of Rainforest then were wowed by a post-processing demonstration by Andrea...

















Then on Friday, we shot at a gorgeous rural property close to Ormeau [ thanks to Judy and Noel ] and finished up with a good-old-ozzie barbie here at our place. It was a day I had been anticipating and it was all I hoped it would be AND more :) Thanks Ainslie and Andrea for everything.








This arvo we are heading down the coast for our last shoot... lets hope the rain holds off :)
Keep checking back this week as I am about to announce a promotion as a kind of 'pay it forward'...
:)











4 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Jem!!! These photos are magical!!!
La

Gail said...

Hi Jem,
Love the little girls on the log, in the rainforest and also on the farm.
Gail

Rachel said...

Wonderful photos Jem!! I'm really sorry to have missed the Friday session (I went Tue & Thu) I love the look of the property photos.

Rach

Anonymous said...

Good on ya sis...

They all look fantastic!!

Give me a call when you can...i lost me phone along with all my contacts.

How hot is the guy in the red shirt.....NOOOOOTTTT!!!

Lukey xo