Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Monday, September 8, 2008

My website is up again!

Well my site is up and running THANKFULLY and I have mixed it up a bit, adding a new slideshow and some new images throughout the galleries.

I have my cousin's newborn [god help me, i am Crazy Clucky at the moment!] booked for a session on Friday so I will post some sneak peeks from her shoot next week. I am sooooo looking forward to using my yummy new hats on her!!


For now, I will leave you with some of my favourite images from our last shoot with Andrea. The Spit, Gold Coast.... I will certainly be heading back there with some clients soon!!
[Krista.. hint hint!!!]


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great shots Jem, love the second one. It says so much about life and the gorgeous world we live in :)
love u
Nat

Sunshine Coast Wedding & Newborn Photographer said...

This set is absolutly Devine! id love to know how to work this material it just doesnt happen for me;-(

Your set is absolutly beautiful great Work!