Welcome to my BLOG ~ where you will find displays of my most recent work, upcoming events and competitions and studio news. For more detailed information, please visit my website at http://www.whitewishphotography.com.au/




Monday, September 15, 2008

She's Back!!!

Yesterday I was blessed with a visit from my two favourite Newcastle-odians, my gorgeous friend La and her beautiful Miss A.

Honestly, she keeps getting cuter and cuter [Miss A that is ;) ]!!!!

I love these visits and am looking forward to the day when they are back here in Brissie permanently :)



........of course I couldn't resist a quick mini-shoot... Isn't she DiViNE!!!??









3 comments:

Gail said...

Beautiful but growing too fast.
Gail

Anonymous said...

Hi Jem,
The photos are lovely!
Can't believe what a little whinge pot she was that day though... You are the best :))

XOX

La

gardengirl said...

Those beautiful big blue eyes.
To die for.
Leigh